Practical wave of support for businesses in the form of nasieh reverse campaign
Krona is being talked about these days in Iran and other countries around the world, a virus that has severely affected the lives of the world and apparently needs to get used to living alongside the virus and on the other hand, employees are calling for a practical wave of support for businesses.
In these situations, when Iranian businesses were deal with many problems such as sanctions, a bigger crisis called Corona caused the dissolution and adjustment of many companies and products. Although the government has promised in this regard, experience has proven that governments are always more active in terms of speed and efficiency than crises and their effects.
Fortunately, in Iran, following the discounted pre-purchase plan for services and goods, the private sector has been launched and you can, for example, buy ben 300,000 tomans for your favorite restaurant with 200,000 tomans and enjoy your shopping bin after subsidising the Corona crisis in peace.
One of the reasons that can help successfully run this campaign is the support of influenza and the media from this general campaign and it is hope that by launching these processes, the beneficial role of popular campaigns in crises and necessary situations will be more than possible.
Previously, the government, in cooperation with Toska Company, had registered the start of ups and companies that did not happen as expected to make effective and fast action to create a circulation in these collections and the following cases were recommended to start-up managers to ensure more:
According to the PUBLIC RELATIONS Center for E-Commerce Development, recommendations have been made to e-businesses for activity in critical situations of coping with the Corona virus:
1. E-business staff, as much as possible, should not travel to the infected cities declared by the National Headquarters of The Fight against Corona.
2. Businesses serving as a platform are obliged to control the rate of health goods supplied to deal with the virus. These goods should not be supplied at unconventional prices according to the needs of the society.
3- Due to the limitation of health goods against the virus, a certain ceiling should be defined for the number of goods ordered and there is no possibility of recording orders for a high number of these items.
4- Despite the lack of proof of the possibility of transmitting viruses from imported goods and at a certain time in the business warehouse or supplier, it is necessary for businesses to disinfect and disinfect their storage and storage in a suitable way.
5. Businesses that make goods in the form of platforms need to have special and continuous supervision on the non-provision of counterfeit and unhealthy products against the virus, if violations are observed, while stopping the supply of counterfeit goods, they should have serious treatment of the supplier.
6. E-businesses need to be careful in providing health goods to deal with the virus and avoid selling goods that do not have inventory.
7. With the aim of promoting the use of health products to deal with the virus and considering the needs of the community, it is recommended that if a health product is advertised, less cost should be considered for advertising it from the advertiser.
8. Business should observe health tips and recommendations when packaging and sending custom packages to the door.